Amazing Mori Point: Dramatic Coastal Trails & Endless Ocean Views
Often hailed as a “hidden gem” of the California coast, this rugged park is truly a natural wonder. Located in Pacifica about 7.5 miles away from our hotel in Millbrae, Mori Point is part of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. It features a 2.5-mile looped trail that tours the gorgeous coastal bluffs of the park – but you can do much more than just hike in this beautiful destination.
What Is There to Do at Mori Point?
- Take a stroll on the black sands at Sharp Point Beach.
- Watch for whales from the promontory viewpoint.
- See blooming wildflowers in springtime.
- Check out the red-legged frog ponds at Laguna Salada and listen for the croaks.
- Picnic on the beach as the waves roll onto the shore.
- Go fishing for salmon in summer nearby at Pacifica Pier
- Walk your dog (on a leash)
Tips for Visiting Mori Point in Pacifica
Park on Mori Point Road or Bradford Way to access the park. To get to the bluffs, you’ll have to follow a looping trail that starts of easy and becomes challenging – but there are viewpoints along the way, so you can choose your difficulty level. It’s usually windy at Mori Point, so bring a windbreaker
Stylish Hotel with Bright Rooms, Free Wi-Fi & Free SFO Shuttle
Stay nearby Mori Point at our friendly, modern hotel in Millbrae – close to all the wonderful things to do in San Francisco. We offer an outstanding value with numerous complimentary amenities, including hot breakfast, nightly wine socials, parking, and SFO shuttle. Check out our vacation packages and make your booking today!